- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Menzies Aviation is a worldwide leader in quality Passenger, Ramp and Cargo handling services, for both International and Domestic. We are committed to providing the highest standard of customer service to our airline customers.
We are seeking a Flight Clerk who shares our values of Safety & Security, Passion, Integrity, Reliability, Innovation and Teamwork to join our Perth team.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing import and export flights.
- Reporting data to Australian Customs and resolving issues.
- Using internal and airline systems to transmit messages.
- Managing the buildup of freight for flights.
- Adhering to airline, customs, and quarantine procedures.
- Performing various administrative duties.
- Undertaking projects and additional duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Technical competence across the Microsoft suite, inclusive of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Have the ability to work within a pressurised team environment, processing multiple flights.
- Have excellent problem solving skills.
- Willing and able to work shift work.
- Hold a current manual driver's license with a reliable car.
- Cargo experience is highly desirable.
This position is Permanent Part Time, over a 7 day rotating roster in support of our client's carriers' 24 hour operations and schedules.
We offer competitive remuneration, excellent working conditions and an opportunity to develop your career with a global leader in the field of airline ground handling.
Applicants will be required to undergo an airport security check and medical (incl drug and alcohol testing) as part of the standard conditions of employment.
To be considered for this role, please apply through the below link
Only suitable applicants will be responded to.
Menzies Aviation is an equal opportunities employer