Building Services Manager Mechanical and Hydraulics
Advertiser: Fed Square Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Body Corporate & Facilities Management
Working within the vibrant precinct of Federation Square it will never feel like just an ordinary workplace as you are surrounded by the creative mix of cultural attractions, world-class events, tourism, and an exceptional array of restaurants, bars, and specialty stores.
Federation Square hosts 2,000 events and attracts on average 10 million visits annually, and therefore it is not surprising that it is ranked within the top 10 best public squares in the world. You’ll receive discounts to selected bars and restaurants within Fed Square, health and well-being offerings, and enjoy the architecturally designed office space.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, Operations, you will have responsibility for the maintenance of all gas and water infrastructure, sullage, and mechanical services including filter and kitchen exhaust cleans within all parts of the Federation Square site, including its commercial tenants. You will be an integral part of the Facilities Team and will be accountable for managing capital projects.
You will be responsible for ensuring that maintenance, repair and upgrades to facilities and buildings completed within Federation Square comply with statutory, legislative and code requirements and Fed Square Pty Ltd policies and procedures in order to maintain a safe and welcoming environment for staff, tenants and visitors at all times.
- Effective team contributor
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing Customer/Contractor relationships and strong influencing skills
- Plumbing and/or mechanical experience
- An understanding of HVAC design principles and controls
- Experience overseeing capital asset replacement projects up to $3 million
- Experience in facilities management
- The ability to assess and initiate work independently
Please apply with a current resume/ CV and a one page cover letter addressing the core requirements of the role by midnight on Sunday 24 November 2019 through the “Apply for this job” link. Shortlisting will occur throughout the duration of the ad being up, so please do not delay applying.
Further details about Fed Square can be found here: https://fedsquare.com/careers
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?