Digital Advertising Designer
Advertiser: Big Picture GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Emote Digital is looking for a highly skilled and passionate Digital Designer to join our growing agency.
If successful, you will work closely with the wider marketing team to execute a diverse range of digital design projects for our internal brands and external clients.
We work with a wide array of industries, including local, national and global brands throughout social media, advertising, display, remarketing, landing pages, emails, video, animation and more - no two days are the same work!
About the Role
If you love a wide variety of design tasks and juggling many balls at once this is the place for you! We need someone who can be the digital advertising design gun for Emote and our branding agency, Bellman.
We need someone who loves concept development and multi-disciplined design applications across a range of different projects, industries and clients.
You have the opportunity to create amazing creative that drives the success for both Emote and its clients across multiple areas of the business.
There are future opportunities for training, conferences, events and incentives for the right person.
- Execute digital design for different marketing services across multiple clients.
- Designing for a range of formats across social media, display, landing page, emails, advertisements and more.
- Meeting deadlines assigned by either clients or account managers.
- Creation of video & animated advertisements.
- Assistance with the design of internal documentation and external collateral
- Creation of proactive pitch decks, concept work and other proposal documentation
Requirements for the role
- At least 3 years industry experience
- Proficient in all Adobe Creative Cloud Suite Apps (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc) and/or Sketch
- Previous design experience within an agency environment
- The ability to work independently and under instruction
- The skills to read and interpret briefs.
- Proficiency in basic animation and video editing tools.
- Passion for your work and a strong desire to expand your knowledge of all things digital.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of various digital marketing channels, particularly Social Media, Search Advertising, Email Marketing and Landing Pages.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an attitude to do what it takes to get things done.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage workflows and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take feedback and make improvements.
- Willingness to learn new software and approaches
We would like you to have
- Previous experience with Photography and/or Videography
- Ability to convey information to stakeholders in layman terms.
- The skills to be proactive, not reactive.
- Desire to learn new skills, platforms & strategies.
- Skills creating brand-related content; brandmarks, logos, brochures and other collateral.
- Previous experience with Website, UX & UI design.
At Big Picture Group, we are all about creativity and producing beautiful results that stand the test of time. As we will work closely together, we need to find someone who gets us, and who we trust to support our rich internal culture.
We are looking for an individual who brings their own spirit, stories and experiences to the role - someone who shares openly and believes in the mission.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following online advertising methods do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?