Receptionist - Caravan Park
Advertiser: Belgravia Health & Leisure GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
NSW, Belgravia PRO First Sun Holiday Park - Byron Bay 2481
Belgravia PRO is a management services company specialising in the operation of tourism properties, from campgrounds to large-scale tourist parks. Belgravia PRO has grown significantly since its conception in early 2018. We have parks in many parts of the country including NSW, VIC and QLD. Belgravia PRO is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic “people person” to work as a casual Receptionist in our front office at the First Sun Holiday & Caravan Park in NSW’s sunny town of Byron Bay.
Reporting to the Park Managers, this role involves delivering exceptional service to our guests - face to face and over the phone - as well as assisting with administrative tasks.
You will be friendly, enthusiastic and available to work over a 7 day week roster including weekends, evenings and public holidays.
You will bring to the role:
- fantastic customer service;
- professional and personable telephone manner;
- experience with computerised booking systems and good computer skills;
- willingness to learn and apply our systems and processes;
- experience handling cash and EFTPOS transactions; and
- flexible attitude to hours, including availability on weekends and at short notice.
- First Aid Level 2
- Current CPR
- National Police Check clearance upon onboarding
- Working with Children's Check NSW or equivalent
- Newbook (Online Reservation System) experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
We can provide regular work for the right person; a stimulating and challenging work environment and Hospitality Award pay and conditions.
How To Apply
Click on the “Apply now” button to submit your application in strict confidence
No calls direct to park pleaseByron Bay 2481 NSW