Advertiser: Richardson & Wrench Mosman & Neutral BayMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
- Great company culture
- Heart of Mosman
- Initially a part-time role
We are one of Australia’s most successful real estate groups based close to the centre of Mosman. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to continue their finance career in a modern bright office with a friendly and supportive team.
Your role will include some or all of the following:
- Attend to banking / receipting of rents / fund transfers
- Process all movements on trust accounts daily
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Process all invoices of trusts and general office
- Calculate and payout sales commissions
- Preparation of vendor advertising invoices
- Monthly advertising updates to agents
- Mid-month PM payout
- EOM for Sales Trust and PM Trust
- EOM summaries of Exchanges and Settlements
- Assistance with Telephone and Reception duties
Experience with MYOB, accounts receivable/accounts payable and PropertyMe or other Property Management accounting software would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and a high attention to detail.
This role would suit someone who is self-motivated and wants to gain strong experience in accounts. Working under the Office Manager you will get excellent training and mentorship to improve your skills and gain knowledge about the exciting and dynamic real estate sector.
The position is initially offered as a part-time role with regular hours (9:30am to 2:30pm daily) however there is some flexibility with the make up of these hours, and there is also the potential for this to be a full-time position .
If you are interested in this exciting role, please email your CV to Sharon Favretto, Office Manager at SharonFavretto@rwm.com.au or if you have any questions, please call the office on (02) 9969 7622
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?