Client Service Support - Grafton
Advertiser: Many Rivers Microfinance LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
About Many Rivers
Inspired by Christian values, Many Rivers exists to help Indigenous and other Australians in disadvantaged circumstances to improve their situations through the provision of microenterprise development support.
We support people to move from welfare dependency to self-reliance by assisting them to start in business, stay in business and thrive in business. In many of the regional and remote communities where we work there are limited job opportunities; therefore, to create real economic growth and increase the opportunities for those in disadvantaged situations, Many Rivers supports enterprise creation and connection to mainstream economies.
About the role
This is a newly created role which will be part of a Client Support Team located in our regional Grafton office supporting our Microenterprise Development Managers who work within their regions, journeying with our clients as they develop their business and business skills.
The primary responsibility of the Client Support Team is to offer assistance to our Microenterprise Development Managers in areas of
- Daily management of the Many Rivers loan ledger management system
- Client’s loan balance and transactional enquiries
- Loan Document preparation, disbursements and review
- Management of Loan Repayment Schedules
- Legal Loan Portfolio (loan arrears); comprising enforcement & collection,
- First point of contact for general client enquiries
- Ongoing process support to Many Rivers’ clients where required
Who We Are Looking For?
Team Members who are energised by the challenge and opportunity to help people move themselves ahead in business and out of welfare dependency. If you are aligned with our Mission, share our motivation and commitment to serve people from all walks of life and have an interest in social justice this opportunity could be for you.
Qualifications & Experience
- A tertiary level qualification (TAFE and/or university) in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Experience in client facing roles or in support of a client facing workforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage challenging client conversations
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in accounts receivable, loan arrears management and/or collections would be an advantage
- ERP/Financial systems, Dynamics NAV and CRM application end user experience (preferred but not essential).
As part of our employment screening process all successful candidate will be required to undertake a National Criminal Check.
Suitable applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?