Accounts OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Dy-Mark (Aust) Pty Ltd is a rapidly growing national company. Dy-Mark is a leading manufacturer and distributer of aerosol and bulk paints, cleaners and lubricants and packaging products for specialised applications. Dy-Mark supplies to a vast number of clients across many industry sectors both nationally and internationally.
The finance team is looking for an experienced Accounts Officer to join our team based at our Head Office located in Darra. This role has the option to be either part time or full time with a minimum requirement of 25 hours per week.
The successful applicant will report to the Accountant and will be responsible for providing support to the Accounts team by completing the following duties:
- Assist with the accounts receivable and payable functions
- Processing of weekly payroll for 100+ staff
- Assist with general accounts functions including end of month journals and bank reconciliations
- Data analysis to assist in identify efficiencies and cost controls across the business
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
To competently perform these tasks, we feel that the applicant should hold the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in Accounting or equivalent qualification highly desirable
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience with the Pronto XI ERP would be advantageous
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia need apply.
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the apply now button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account officer?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?