- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
We are seeking to recruit passionate and reliable Carers to join our caring and motivated team at Braemar Presbyterian Care.
Within a framework of Relationship Centred Care, the carer is responsible for assisting, connecting and supporting residents in their activities of daily living, including, social, emotional, spiritual, cultural and physical needs, while ensuring a clean and safe environment.
What Braemar can offer you?
We are proud to offer our employees a caring, supportive and friendly workplace as well as;
- Opportunities to enhance and develop your career in Aged Care with training
- Salary Packaging options
- Employee Assistance Program, Converge International
- Whistle-blower Service, Your Call
- Supportive Management
Successful candidates will bring these essential requirements:
- Being resident focused.
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent.
- Demonstrates empathy, genuine care and the capacity to connect appropriately to older people.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English using all mediums.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team while completing a busy workload and responding to changing priorities.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Excellent availability.
- Permission to work within Australia.
- Current Police Clearance.
In addition the following criteria would be a real asset but are not essential:
- A good understanding of aged related physical and psychological conditions including dementia.
- A desire and or evidence of self-development.
How do I apply?
- Please submit your CV and a Cover Letter on how you believe you meet the above criteria. If no cover letter addressing the above criteria is submitted, your application will not be considered.
Please note: You will only be contacted if your application is shortlisted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?