Heavy Duty Fitters
Advertiser: Redfield ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $63 - $70 per hour + super
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Redfield Resources is proud to be working alongside one of the largest Owner/Operators in the mining industry!
Located in the Pilbara, our client owns and operates one of the largest iron ore sites in the state.
What’s in this for you!
- A long-term role on a stable roster (8:6, 7:7, 2:1 and 2:2)
- The opportunity to work on the largest mining earth-moving equipment in the industry- including autonomous mining gear
- Continue to develop your career with one of the largest and most profitable mining companies in the world
About the role:
- Great sized camp with personal rooms
- Excellent Facilities and cell phone service so communication with families is easy
- Foxtel to each room
- Swimming pool, cricket nets, volleyball and ovals.
- Excellent gym facilities
- Free wifi
What do you need?
- Previous FIFO experience and be a trade qualified Heavy-Duty Fitter/Mechanic
- Can pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Reside in Australia, have full Australian work rights - we are unable to offer or arrange sponsorship at this stage
- Candidates from interstate are welcome to apply
Still unsure? Hear what other's have to say about Redfield Resources!
"I can’t say a bad thing about them. They are very professional, polite and supportive. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking employment. I’ve been with a few recruitment agencies in my time, but Redfield stands out above the rest. It was a seamless, easy process to get me into my role."
Brenton - June 2019
"Good staff. Good work opportunities, all are temporary to permanent positions. Staff are friendly, helpful and like to know how it is going at work. Definitely recommend Redfield Resources."
Ryan - August 2019
Follow the prompts to apply or visit our website at redfieldresources.com.au
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?