Advertiser: Environmental Treatment SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Analysis & Reporting
We are a fast growing company within the waste industry who is seeking a Management Accountant to join our organisation to manage and perform financial accounting work involving the compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial data . The successful applicant should have the following:
- Attention to detail
- Experience in an office environment including use of non-proprietary software systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in particular with Excel
- Tertiary qualification in accounting
The role encompasses the following duties:
- Management accounting & reporting
- Provide commercial analysis and reviews across all departments
- Provide operational support and coordination of various financial reports and other ad-hoc analysis
- Undertake financial analysis of key programs and division trends
- Investigate and research finance-related issues to support the financial performance of the business
In this position, the successful applicant will work closely with Sales team, Operations team and Management team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?