Advertiser: Dolphy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We are Dolphy, an international company with plans for rapid growth in Australia. We already supply
our huge and proven range of washroom products to several countries and major brands. Our primary focus is on commercial and industrial applications.
- We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated with a passion for sales and relationship building.
- You will have your own vehicle and an ABN.
- You will be working autonomously but have the support of head office.
- Your role is to successfully carry out the company objectives with no specific territory.
- This is a commission only sales role. Your invoices will be paid weekly.
- Potential for full time employment will be available depending on performance outcomes.
- Achieving set sales targets
- Lead generation
- Sourcing new clients
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Provide written reports in a timely manner as requested by management
- Uphold company standards for integrity and service
- Proven experience in sales
- A happy, positive, approachable demeanor
- Valid Australian drivers licence and own vehicle
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Capability of managing your self
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Even though you will be working autonomously, you will need to work as part of a growing, dynamic team
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?