Senior Business Development ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Full-time position
- Adelaide based
Remuneration package consisting of:
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Mobile phone
Best Bricks & Pavers is proudly a South Australian owned and operated manufacturer. A leader in the manufacturing, sales and marketing of concrete paving, masonry products and systems for over 25 years with a strong focus on quality, innovation and an unmatched product range.
Best is an exceptional company that offers employees a positive & rewarding environment. We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them with extensive training and career growth opportunities to be leaders across many disciplines.
Due to increasing demand we are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with a strong construction product selling track record. This role will suit an ambitious sales professional currently working in the construction market who is a high performer that is agile, and results orientated.
As a member of the Field Sales Team you will develop key strategic relationships focussing on builders, contractors, retail customers and re-sellers by hunting for new opportunities and account managing existing. Your technical selling ability combined with your strong communication skills and commercial experience will be important in growing the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities also include:
- The position incorporates efficiency and professionalism in the developing of relationships based on value proposition selling of Best proprietary concrete paving products, concrete masonry products, retaining wall systems and related services to all relevant end-user trade segments, retail customers and re-seller network.
- Job site product exposure, demonstrating the features & benefits of the Best proprietary product range.
- Provide product training to customers.
- Promoting product launches to gain maximum product exposure for any promotional activity by Best.
- Ensure respective Best product sales growth across product mix and services.
- Effective time management that results in optimum efficiency and productivity.
- Working closely with the Best Customer Service Centre team and Landscape & Civil Service team.
- CRM adaptability, inclusive of opportunity – sales conversion tracking and call planning.
- Meeting sales target metrics.
Qualities you need include:
- Excellent communication, problem & negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with proven initiative and a "can do attitude" to achieve key daily deadlines.
- Solid commercial acumen.
- Solid data entry/reporting and computer skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field or similar industry.
No agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?