Advertiser: Art Index Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Art Index is an Art investment house, providing consultations for buyers, investors, collectors as well as corporate businesses about Australia's most collected mid-career and blue-chip artists. Since 2007, we’ve achieved considerable market share and are now one of Australia's leading traders in quality Australian art.
An opportunity currently exists for an organised, motivated person with attention to detail, to join our team and become an integral part of Sales and Operations function.
This position offers variety, fun, and the flexibility and scope to make it your own within a social environment.
This is a part time position, open to candidates who hold a student visa that have the eligibility to work 20 hours per week.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Provide administrative and operational support to our Rentals and Investment Sales teams
- Assisting in coordinating logistics
- Preparing sales documentation
- Maintain our inventory processes
- Apply a consistent keen eye for detail to this integral role in our client focused business
- Provide admin and operational support to the management team with regular ad-hoc projects
Required skills and experience:
- Must have previous experience in using basic MYOB, Salesforce and Adobe Suite products
- Experience within a projects or Art background will be favourable
Ideally the successful candidate will have a proactive approach to work with time management skills, a high level of attention to detail, as well as excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal & written.
Perks and Benefits:
- Hours - 09:30am - 5:30pm
- Social culture
- Team lunches and drinks
- Beer and wine fridges
- Moments away from the buzz of Darling Harbours shops and restaurants
- Opportunity to move into a sales position if desired
Immediate start for the successful candidate.
If you believe you fit the brief then Art Index would love to hear from you! Please apply today for your CV to be reviewed.
We sincerely thank you for your interest and apologise that due to volume, we will only contact successful shortlisted candidates.