Advertiser: Blue Ink GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services
Blue Ink Group services the office products and education supplies market, and is the preferred supplier to many government departments, large private enterprises and small business throughout Australia.
Blue Ink Group has been built on a strong and responsive service ethic, and has dedicated staff with the knowledge and commitment to respond efficiently to their customers.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Courier within our energetic and supportive organisation in Canberra. This position requires a high degree of professional integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
Experience within the office products industry is preferred, however, full training will be provided ongoing to the successful applicant.
- Attention to detail
- High organisational skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to communicate distinctly on all levels
- Proactive approach with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members and customers
Don't miss this opportunity to join our dynamic team where outstanding work will be encouraged and valued. If you believe you meet the above requirements and would enjoy working as part of a vibrant business please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Ink Group
02 6166 6000
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have multi drop delivery experience?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?