- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Mickala Group is a highly regarded privately owned local company who are proud to partner with some of the country's leading mining companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities in the Bowen Basin, QLD.
Mickala has achieved its success through the ability, determination and passion of its people. Due to new projects being undertaken in these regions we are seeking an experienced OCE to join our team for an immediate start.
To be successful for these roles, you are required to have:
Proven experience in an open cut coalmine in one or more of the following:
ABOUT THE ROLE
- BIBO or DIDO within the Bowen Basin
- 5/4 – 4/5 roster with meals and accommodation provided
- 100% Commitment to Safety
- On-going role
- Super paid on all rostered hours
- Discretionary retention bonus
- Immediate start
- QLD Open Cut Examiners certificate a must
- S1, S2 and S3, G2 & First Aid accreditations
- Extensive open cut coal mining experience
- Proven crew supervision experience within the mining industry
- A strong commitment to Safety and OHSE policies and procedures
- QLD Open Cut Examiners certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate
- S1, S2 and S3, G2 accreditations
- Current Coal Board Medical, Section 4
- Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction
- Drivers Licence
- Passport or Birth Certificate
Mickala are an equal opportunity employer. If you possess the required skills for the position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 07) 4998 5447
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?