- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
With the vision to be the most dynamic and innovative service organisation in Canberra, Capital Chemist understands that it is their people that make the difference.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up at Capital Chemist Kingston for a pharmacy assistant specialising in dispensing and data management.
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Competent computer skills
- Community Pharmacy Cert II or above desirable
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Ability to work to pharmacy's KPIs and targets
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday.
Join a modern community pharmacy with a high service focus, enjoy a large variety of tasks, working in a large, supportive team, with a great opportunity to learn and grow your career in pharmacy!
Please email applications including your resume and a cover letter to Sandra Ferrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you soon.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a pharmacy before?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a pharmacy assistant?