QLD State Manager
Advertiser: Command51More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
About the business
Command51 is national provider of soft services with a focus on cleaning service delivery. At Command51 we have built an exciting new company which is dedicated to providing the right solution for our client's cleaning, grounds and specialist services needs. As a company we are committed to growing our presence in Brisbane and use that base to grow our footprint in Queensland.
About the role
To manage and support the service delivery to designated C51 clients both personally and via Client Service Managers within Queensland. The role requires the successful candidate to maintain relationships with clients ensuring expectations are being met, scope is delivered and work undertaken outside of scope on charged. There will be a key focus on driving business development working with the Directors and National Business Manager to seize opportunities in Queensland. The role with will sit in line with the national executive and report directly to the Director in Charge of Queensland
Benefits and perks
New role with lots of autonomy and great support from head office. Great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help Command51 achieve our potential in Queensland. Building on the success the company has achieved in other states. Command51 has a great customer base both in Queensland and around Australia which is ready for the new QLD State Manager to use as a launching pad
Skills and experience
- Management of a team of staff
- Working with various IT platforms
- Proven track record Business Development
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Understanding of how to manage a team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a state manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?