Inside Sales Support
Advertiser: Powerflo SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
Role + Responsibilities
As Internal Sales Engineer you will be required to work in the Sales Process providing sales support to customers and
- Handle incoming customer enquiries by telephone and email
- Produce clear and accurate quotations
- Actively participate in the utilisation of Sales tool for the purpose of cooperation and collaboration of business opportunities
- Work closely with all departments to develop and improve customer performance
- Carry out contract review to ensure accurate processing of orders
- Support Order Entry when required
- Liaise with Product managers for complex applications
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and communicate with service and solutions to develop integrated offering and expand sale
Qualification + Profile
- Ideally Technical Degree, Diploma Certification or equivalent with two years working experiences or be able to demonstrate equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent and sound communication skills (written and oral)
- Previous work experience in the valve and pump equipment industry - would be an advantage as is an interest in sales.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high regard for exceptional customer service
- Computer literate
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work as a team member and also as an individual
- Prioritize and organising own work
- Team orientated but can be independent, mature and self-motivate.
Remuneration commensurate with skills and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
New South Wales residents only need apply, with an Australian Citizenship.
Only suitable applicants would be contacted for an interview.
If this position sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and state your salary expectations and earliest possible start date, ideally via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?