Entry Level Face to Face Sales Positions! No Experience needed!
Advertiser: RQR Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
Sales, Marketing and face to face experience ideal but not essential.
Do you like they idea of:
- Getting out your comfort zone
- Getting paid weekly
- Learning how to present
- Working in team
- Having the opportunity for rapid promotion
- Having fun while making a really good money with massive job satisfaction!
If so, then this is the job for you!
RQR are an Australian face to face sales and marketing company with a focus on working with businesses in the not-for profit sector, we love charities! We are vital in helping them achieve their goals by inspiring as many potential customers as possible.
We are working with the worlds best organisations!
Each day we train our marketing team on providing excellent customer service and professional presentation skills so they can communicate effectively when speaking with members of the public. Our charity partners are the considered some of the best in the world and are very well known “One of our clients is considered to be one of the best humanitarian organisations in the world, with projects in over 190 countries worldwide! A HOUSE HOLD NAME!
What a we expect from you:
- Over 18 years or older.
- Available to work a minimum of 4 FULL days a week (Monday -Saturday)
- Outgoing and confident!
- Willingness to listen and learn!
- Self motivated!
- Independent and hard worker!
In return we will give you:
- An excellent starting wage, casual or full time!
- Ongoing training and full support and mentoring!
- Prizes, bonuses, commissions to top performers!
- Clear career path for progression and promotion!
- A fun, supportive and social environment
- Somewhere to look forward to going to every day!!
If you're interested in the role please reply and we'll get you in as soon as possible!
Job Type: Full-time/Casual
Salary: $24.40 to $35.00 /hour
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?