RN/Care Coordinator - BLACKTOWN
Advertiser: Right at Home Sydney the HillsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Right at Home Sydney The Hills provides high quality care to the elderly, Disabled and those requiring assistance in home. we require passionate and dedicated Registered Nurse/ Care Coordinator in Blacktown - Sydney to assist in the performance of the Registered Nursing duties and the care Co-Ordination of in home care.
- Must have a Sound understanding of the principles of My Aged Care, Aged Care Reforms, Consumer Directed Care
- Must have Significant experience and understanding in the Australian Aged Care or Disability sector
- Must be Empathetic, passionate and caring
- Must have Experienced in assessing and planning care needs
- A client focus which is based on their goals, preferences and needs
- Must Demonstrate experience managing staff
- Must have a Comprehensive Assessment and Case Management experience
- Must have Experience in provision of care and services to people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Must have a Commitment to work within RAH Mission, Vision and Values
- Must have the Capacity to take initiative and to be innovative
- Must have a Highly developed organisational, administrative, business, people, and financial management skills with proven ability to determine priorities, coordinate activities and meet deadlines
- Must have Customer service experience (in the Aged Sector essential)
- Must have skilled nursing care experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a care coordinator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service coordinator?
- What's your highest level of education?