Catering Assistant | Kitchen Hand
Advertiser: Troys Hospitality StaffMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
About the Business
Troys Hospitality is Sydney's leading agency for casual hospitality staff. With a huge and growing list of clients all over Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle, and down to Wollongong, we continue to grow due to the quality of our staff and the work they perform.
About the roles
We cover a vast range of industries that include Education, Catering, Aged Care, Corporate, Stadiums, Pubs, Clubs and more. You will have the ability to choose where and when you work, and experience a great variety of hospitality environments.
Benefits and perks
- IMMEDIATE starts available for the BEST candidates
- Great hourly rates
- Have versatility and variety
- Work in some of Sydney's most prestigious & desirable sites
- Ongoing, regular or ad hoc shifts available
Skills and experience
You will have a minimum of 1 years experience in a busy commercial kitchen environment. Most importantly, you have a 'can do', positive attitude and an eagerness to get in and get things done.
There is great potential for progression for candidates with the right skills and attitudes!
Police Checks and/or Working With Children Checks are required for the majority of our sites, so having these or being willing to be obtain them is highly advantageous.
If you're ready to join Sydney's busiest agency and start work NOW, hit the apply button below or call us on 02 9290 2955 to arrange an interview TODAY!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?