Operations Manager - Training
Advertiser: Elbon Group of CompaniesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Our fast-growing Company requires a dynamic, highly motivated and hardworking Operations Manager to work with our National Training Manager to ensure efficiency, negotiate challenges, affect positive culture and maximise resources.
Our Company services include training, installation, consultation and product supply to the Government, construction, industrial, facilities management and strata marketplace. The successful candidate will focus on the management of our Training Coordinators and Trainers and the day to day running of the department.
Our company is a family owned business that has experienced rapid growth that is projected to continue. Our head office is located in Ingleburn and our footprint extends to regional NSW (Dubbo) and interstate (Melbourne) however our service areas can extend across the nation.
The successful candidate will be working with the National Training Manager and have a proven ability to drive and motivate the team forward in growth, effectively implement change within the department and be compliance minded. This role will also require assistance with customer service over the phone and face-to-face and overseeing sales/invoicing processes as required.
- Manage and oversee the administrative tasks of the department to ensure course profitability, effective scheduling and student satisfaction.
- Work with the Compliance Manager and the National Training Manager to ensure ASQA requirements are fulfilled.
- Manage and maintain our Student Management System.
- Maintain and improve department systems
- Regularly review sales budgets and course GP margins to ensure profitability
- Develop relationships with Clients through excellent customer service and problem solving
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Liaise with stakeholders, communicate necessary information and evaluate resource capabilities.
- Set and monitor goals for team, delegate tasks where required and present strategic improvement cases to stakeholders.
- Management experience in a fast paced and complex business environment.
- Proven Leadership qualities.
- Experience with KPI’s and associated performance management.
Only candidates with Australian work rights will be considered for the role.
For further information please contact Human Resources at email@example.com