- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
If you are reading this and want to take the next step in your professional career we encourage to read and apply to this advert right now….
dnata is one of the most recognised ground services companies in the world and we are looking for motivated, passionate, team focused and energized employees, to complete the job on hand and to deliver on the promises to our customers. Does this sound like you? If so read on….
We are currently recruiting for our Sydney Baggage Operation for Permanent Part time positions with a minimum of 24 hours a week. dnata is proud to offer on the job training and up skilling. This allows for opportunities for career progression and professional development!
A few of the key responsibilities for this position are;
- Assist with the movement of Ground Services Equipment e.g. aircraft stairs, mobile conveyors, tugs, belt loaders etc;
- Assist with the marshalling of arriving aircraft in accordance;
- Assist with safe and timely Aircraft push back and towing activities, driving and operating diverse Pushback tractors both conventional and Tow-bar-less types;
- Hands on capacity handling a range of duties
- Baggage management
- Ability to lift 23kgs
Below are some of the key attributes that we as dnata are passionate about and see as important:
- Safety first mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Strong team player
- Passionate about developing skills
- Proven reliably
- Flexible “can do attitude”
- Customer focused
- Respectful to others
- On the job training
Remember if you are passionate to develop your aviation career and becoming a key member of the dnata team at Sydney International Airport this is your chance!
dnata Pty Limited is culturally diverse and inclusive workplace
All successful applicants will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?