Senior FP&A Analyst
Advertiser: PointsBetMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Analysis & Reporting
About the role:
The Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for the coordination of financial planning and analysis activities across PointsBet by providing the business with well-informed insights to assist with commercial decision making.
This role will also drive the company's annual budgeting processes, quarterly reforecasting and oversee the utilisation of the newly implemented planning system TM1.
- Partnering with business leads to communicate budgets and track actuals performance while providing recommendations for improvement.
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management that will lead to cost reduction, and streamlining operations.
- Managing the ongoing maintenance of TM1 planning analytics tool (chart of accounts, reporting structures, user access).
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors.
- Overseeing updates of 3-way forecasting/budget model (P&L, BS, and Cashflow) for short (12 months) and long term (3-5 years) corporate planning across the PointsBet business.
- Quarterly and monthly financial reports.
- Using business intelligence tools to deliver standardized dashboard reporting for finance and the wider business.
- Overseeing the continued development of budgeting, forecasting and modeling tools.
- Developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Delivering competitor analysis by providing commentary on market trends.
- Financial management and quality control of all finance reporting initiatives.
- Reviewing existing planning processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional qualification such as CA or CPA or CFA preferrred.
- 3+ years experience in the Financial Planning and Analysis space.
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilisation of BI and reporting tools (TM1 experience highly regarded).
- Able to solve complex problems, excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
At PointsBet, we're on a mission to make racing and sports betting easier to understand, fun to use, and generally speaking, sharper.We offer a fast paced and rewarding work environment. We value our team and trust our staff. We work on great products, we care about our working environment and we understand everyone needs flexibility with their work.
Launched in Australia in 2017, PointsBet is dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate betting experience which is why at PointsBet, every basket, every game and “Every Point Matters”.
How to apply
PointsBet is dedicated to a culture of high performance and ensuring our staff are set up to deliver their best. If you are especially passionate about sports and looking for a new opportunity to work in an atmosphere that values people, opportunity and a commitment to excellence, then this is the place for you!
Please submit your cover letter (tell us why we should take a punt on you) & resume by clicking Apply Now. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.