National General ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $250,000+ Superannuation and Bonus Package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, COO & MD
This is an opportunity to join a progressive retailer operating in the dynamic and changing retail electricity market. The medium sized company is a growth oriented and profitable business.
Working directly with the board of directors and the chairman, you will be responsible for the management of the company and its management team.
You will play a key role in the business and will lead the company and the application of its strategies and market expansion. A critical aspect of this role will include liaising with a diverse range of external stakeholders . In particular, as National General Manager, you will be responsible for advocating the company in public forums, managing and leading contractual negotiations for the business, preparing and presenting monthly Board Reports and constantly working to ensure an engaged company culture.
Demonstrable excellent performance will lead to fast track promotion to CEO.
Some experience in the national electricity market is desirable.
You will need to be recognised for your ability to create an organisational culture that engages people, promotes continuous improvement and engenders a robust sales, customer service philosophy and compliance culture.
Experience in managing smaller companies and an ability to make the expedited decisions and implementations associated with those organisations will be essential. Dealing with a dynamic environment and change management skills are essential.
What you bring
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business management or an equivalent discipline
- Experience in national electricity market
- Demonstrated experience in a senior leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing strategic planning and business strategy
- Experience in board reporting and financial forecasting and reporting
- Experience in successfully managing client relationships, including major contract negotiations
- Success in leading teams in high pressure situations to achieve business objectives
The benefits for you
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- Opportunity to make your mark in a fast moving and innovative business
- Build on entrepreneurial and commercial acumen
- Drive change, innovation and success in a future-facing company
Only candidates with relevant background will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?