Factory Worker/Delivery DriverPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About The Company:
We are a leading organisation that offers world-class products. We are seeking a hardworking factory Worker/Delivery Driver to join our business, located in Campbellfield VIC.
The position requires you to be involved in all aspects of warehousing and distribution.The successful applicant will be required to spend 1-2 nights interstate for deliveries, depending on client needs for that week.
The role will also include duties in the Warehouse such as process and assembly work, picking, packing, receiving and other warehouse tasks as required by the Supervisor/ Manager.
About The Role:
Factory Worker/Delivery Driver will be needed to join our warehouse/office. We are looking for a Full-time reliable, hard-worker to join our team..
- Assembly work of our products along with great Customer service;
- Stacking products on pallets ready for dispatch;
- Accurately record on the daily production list what products were used for the day.
- Pick and Pack along with Dispatch and delivery instructions;
- Ensure goods are loaded accurately from the picking slip;
- Deliveries interstate and local
- Ensure picking slips are checked against the delivery dockets prior to leaving;
- Other dispatch duties as per supervisors/team leader’s instructions
- Must have a forklift and a MR Licence
Skills and experience
- Assembly/warehouse experience would be considered
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Good follow-up skills
- Computer literacy
- A willingness to learn and work in a team environment is essential
To be considered for this role, you must be customer focused and work well within a team.
To apply please submit your detailed Resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?