Junior Manufacturing/Warehouse WorkerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Due to continued growth and expansion, an opportunity has opened up for a Casual Junior Manufacturing/Warehouse Worker to join our busy team. This position suits a junior person with a willingness to learn new skills.
This is a hands-on role for someone who has an interest in tools, electronics, warehousing and building things.
Main duties of this role
- Manufacturing products
- Assembling products
- Dispatch assistance
- Measuring and cutting components ready for use
- Wiring for electrical and solar/battery systems
- Assisting in the installation of products
- Electronics or mechanical tinkering
- 12 Volt experience - Solar, batteries, fridges etc
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
For the right applicant - the role can lead to additional training such as assistance with an apprenticeship or industry training.
Experience with similar skill-sets would be advantageous.
How to apply for this position
Please apply directly through Seek with your resume, and a short cover letter that tells us a little about you. The position is casual with an immediate start available.You will be required to work at our manufacturing center located in Warana, on the Sunshine Coast.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?