- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
ACT Logistics is major ICT Services supplier to State & Federal Government Departments and to large commercial clients across Australia including Brisbane & surrounding areas.
We have ongoing contracts that require experienced desktop engineers to perform a range of tasks including PC rollouts, installations, removals, hardware & software audits, SOE imaging, data transfer, fault diagnosis, and post-installation support.
The work is varied and interesting.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Proven experience as an L1 or L2 Desktop Engineer
- Experience in some or all of the tasks listed above
- Be reliable, well presented and willing to work hard
- Have good attention to detail & excellent communication skills
If you have experience as a Team lead or aspirations to become a Team lead there is also plenty of opportunities to do so. Employment in on a casual ongoing basis.
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please show us. Send your CV together with a covering letter.
Please note, due to the volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- Brisbane QLD
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?