RTO Trainer and Assessor - DISABILITY qualification - Vietnamese speaker
Advertiser: REACH for TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
REACH for Training (REACH) is a well-respected Quality RTO delivering nationally recognised qualifications across Australia.
REACH welcomes applications from Trainers and Assessors (Bilingual Vietnamese speakers) who meet the below selection criteria and are available to deliver and assess the following training packages:
Job location: Liverpool, NSW
Key selection criteria
- Relevant qualifications, experience and industry currency in the area that is being trained and assessed.
- Vocational qualifications equivalent and/or above what is being delivered
- TAE Certificate IV in Training and Education or Diploma TAE
- TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 units
- Demonstrated experience in vocational education and training
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Strong level of interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated awareness of understanding the issues encountered by disadvantaged learners
- Knowledge, understanding and commitment to the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- Demonstrated knowledge of and understanding of the roles of the National VET Regulator, Department of Education and Communities, State, Territories and Commonwealth Education Departments.
- Bilingual - Vietnamese and English
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?