- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- + bonus
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
A highly regarded, award winning practice located on the North Shore of Sydney is looking for a Full time or a part time Technical Specialist with paraplanning experience to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for flexibility and autonomy.
The Technical Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the function and workflow of Paraplanning team. In addition to this you will be responsible for supporting the Practice Principal with advice related activities.
You have a proven track record and experience in providing holistic and often complex advice. You are comfortable in formulating and modelling strategies for entities such as companies, trusts and SMSF’s sound understanding of financial planning. You are currently looking for a role that allows flexibility and the ability to collaborate with a supportive team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and provide guidance to the Paraplanning Team
- Provide full support to the Practice Principal
- Oversee Implementation client recommendations from financial plan
- Modelling of Financial Structures
- Liaising with clients, product providers and platforms
- Maintain compliance standards across advice process
- XPLAN experience is essential
- Proven track record formulating advice
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a paraplanner/advice specialist
- High attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Proficient in using MS Office, Excel and Word and high level of computer literacy
- High level of Technical ability and proven track record in delivering complex advice
- RG146 compliant
This role can be structured to suit the applicant. The hours and days are flexible and can be discussed during the application process.
For a confidential discussion please call Jenny 0481 439 240 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org