Experienced Medical Receptionist
Advertiser: Inkerman Medical GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Inkerman Medical Group is a long established family medical clinic in East St Kilda, specialising in family, women's and children's medicine. We are looking for a friendly and experienced medical receptionist to join our vibrant and dynamic team, long term. The clinic is open every day of the year and you will need to be available to work 1 in 4 weekends and occasional public holidays.
You will be the first point of contact for all our patients and therefore be the first impression of our practice. You will need to be well-presented, courteous and committed to providing excellent customer service. The ability to show empathy to patients, a commitment to address their concerns and work as part of a team is paramount. Some of the duties include:
- Ensuring quality care and service delivered to patients
- Supporting the GP's and Practice Manager
- Answering calls and booking in patients
- Patient Billings
- Liaising with medicare, TAC and other insurance companies
- Ensuring confidentiality and management of patient records
- Multitasking and prioritising workload
- Ability to work a flexible roster
- Assist the Practice Manager
Previous experience in the role and with using Pracsoft and Medical Director are extremely preferred. To apply please attach your resume and covering letter. For any further inquiries please call 95274355 ask for the Practice Manager.
Job Types:Permanent: PT
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?