Trainer / Assessor
Advertiser: WAM TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
Founded in 2008, WAM Training offers a wide range of occupational health and safety training services.
With our strong reputation for providing quality, safety-focused courses this allows us to work with some of the highest-profile constructors in the country.
We are on the lookout for a Trainer/Assessor who puts safety and quality first to fill a full-time position.
Our customers are all Fee-for-Service and primarily business-to-business ranging from the construction, manufacturing and mining industries.
The role will be based at our dedicated training facility in Laverton North, Monday to Friday, but will involve travel to deliver courses on our customers’ sites.
Skills and requirements
Applicants must be qualified and experienced to train/assess in at least two of the following areas:
- Confined Space Entry (including Breathing Apparatus)
- Working Safely at Heights
- Dangerous Goods
- Fire Warden
- Australian Driver's Licence
- Current Trainer/Assessor Qualification (TAE40116; or TAE40110 with the necessary additional units as per ASQA's Standards for RTO's)
Culture and benefits
- Competitive salary - based on your experience, we will recognise you with a negotiable above market salary
- Work/life balance - we know life is important and just because we are a large business, doesn't hinder us from living great values with a focus on enjoying your time off
- Additional benefits - if required, overtime is provided and travel expenses (under certain conditions) are covered
- Strong team culture - join trainers that are incredibly passionate about what they do, and enjoy team-building weekends several times a year
- Values-based business - we put safety and compliance first and highly value competency & excellence
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, we would love to hear from you!
Please click the "APPLY" button and send through your resume, cover letter and scans of all relevant certificates (including Statement of Results for TAE)
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a trainer and assessor?
- What's your expected annual base salary?