Advertiser: Mizzie The KangarooMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $59,999 including super and incentives
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
We believe learning should be fun. We believe all baby and toddler toys should be fun and educational. We design and manufacture toys specifically to develop children, in a fun way, and Mizzie The Kangaroo is our main character, who was born to help children learn.
We are Home of Australia's Original Natural Teething Toy and Educational Toys, and 2020 is our year of expansion into new markets!
About the role
Your primary goal is to drive and implement all marketing initiatives and strategies.
From digital marketing including email marketing, blog posts, social media, ads and paid search, to the customer service, customer journeys, events and trade fairs.
You will have the opportunity to grow with the role and the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving and implementing the marketing strategies
- Writing and templating eDMs
- Content for blog posts and social media
- Event planning, including trade fairs
- Organising and planning Photoshoots / video shoot
- Managing brand ambassadors
- Brainstorming new ideas and collaboration
- Ensuring the best customer service including order management
Key goals of your role:
- Build key customer engagement and loyalty to drive online sales
- Drive and build retailer communication and engagement
- Represent the brand consistently in all customer touch points
- Be strategic, keeping to strategies and deadlines
- Work autonomously and show initiative
Your reporting and accountability
- Measure all marketing activities
- Marketing budget management
- Work closely with internal team
Benefits and perks
- Flexible and energetic work environment
- Opportunity to enter the company at this exciting growth stage
- Great opportunity for growth
- Working alongside and mentoring from management with large scale global brand experience
Skills and experience
- Experience in digital marketing (eDM, customer journeys, social media, advertising and paid search) and event management
- Experience and track record from driving ecommence
- Preferably experience in retail consumer goods, and / or wholesale
- Ideally, business degree with a marketing focus (or the experience to match it)
- A creative mind set, with strategic outlook
- An approachable personality, a team player with good work ethic
- The ability to think outside the box, and be innovative with ideas, strategies and solutions
- Be able to travel nationally for trade fairs and occasional meetings
- Eagerness to be involved with a start up with large growth potential, and to take ownership of role and goals
- Be a global thinker, and a doer
- Show initiative, be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously, and very driven
- Please send your CV and cover letter to Sandra Ebbott: email@example.com with subject 'Marketing Assistant Application'
- Send your application before 6pm Wednesday, 20 November 2019
- Please feel free to ask us any questions / clarifications
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?