- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Engineering, Project Engineering
Suez Oil & Gas Systems has an established track record as a leading solutions provider for the Energy sector. We are a leading Designer and Manufacturer of Turnkey Processing Equipment in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our 30-plus year track record includes delivering packaged process systems and complete process trains and plants for onshore and offshore Oil and Gas production facilities.
Our creative solutions are recognized worldwide for their innovative engineering and ability to generate strategic value and bottom-line benefits for our customers.
Our technical staff includes engineers with extensive experience in chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrument and process engineering, who are supported by a skilled team of technical specialists. Within Suez Oil & Gas Systems there are industry recognized experts in produced water treatment, natural gas processing and carbon capture whose expertise contributes to our growing patent portfolio.
About the role
An opportunity now exists for a Project Engineer to assist in the execution of the company’s projects.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the execution strategy and its evolution to deliver the Project scope within budget
- Identify the technical and commercial requirements of the scope by managing risks and opportunities
- Implement the project plan and ensure the delivery of the design documents in accordance to the contract requirements
- Provide day to day engineering support, procurement and expediting as well as Piping Design/Drafting and manufacturing coordination
- Contribute when required to leading technical, contractual, financial and fiscal, and HR aspects of the project execution
- Ensure that HSEQ and company technical best practices are implemented.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years’ relevant process/project engineering experience gained within the oil & gas, mining or utilities industry and appropriate engineering qualifications (Chemical, Process, Mechanical or Oil Field).
Diversity and Inclusion are at the core of SUEZ’s vision for creating an organisation that is ready to face the challenges of tomorrow. Together, our differences inspire the innovation and creativity to succeed.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks.
If you are a suitably skilled individual who has the ability and drive to succeed in a busy and rewarding working environment, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- What's your expected annual base salary?