Novated Lease Consultant
Advertiser: LeasePLUS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $120,000 OTE
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Who we are
The LeasePLUS Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the supply and management of financial services, salary packaging and novated leasing products. Innovation underpins all that we do, and our diverse businesses, strong reputation and leading technology ensure our continuous growth and success.
About the role
We are looking for novated lease consultants to join our growing LeasePLUS team! As the first point of contact for warm inbound sales enquiries, you will provide exceptional customer service to:
- Educate our customers and convert leads into new novated leases
- Manage your lead bank and ensure regular follow ups and scheduled
- Meet and exceed individual and team targets
Industry experience is preferred but not essential as full training on our novated products and services will be provided to successful candidates.
Your skills and experience
- You are great with people and offer excellent customer service
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You are competitive and performance driven
- You have proven ability to exceed targets
Why should you join our team?
You’ll spend your day working with great people and be rewarded with other benefits including:
- An ambitious and collaborative culture
- A competitive remuneration package, including uncapped commission
- Career progression opportunities
- Discounted novated leasing and salary packaging options
- Access our MyCardPlus Rewards program
- Close to public transport
If this sounds like your new role, apply now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?