Customer Education Manager
Advertiser: LeasePLUS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Who we are
The LeasePLUS Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the supply and management of salary packaging and novated leasing products. Innovation underpins all that we do, and our diverse businesses, strong reputation and leading technology ensures our continuous growth and success.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Education Manager to join our growing LeasePLUS and SalaryPackagingPLUS team! You will be managing employee relationships for Sydney based clients (and surrounding areas), delivering employee education/promotion around novated leasing and salary packaging products, and ensuring an active and engaged relationship with your allocated clients.
In addition, you will be expected to:
- Engage with individual customers (employees) in a face-to-face environment
- Maintain a regular visitation schedule with clients across Sydney
- Apply planning/strategic skills to individual client and sales management
- Work with the internal relationship team to coordinate onsite client events and presentations
- Identify new client opportunities and cross-selling opportunities within the portfolio
Industry experience is preferred but not essential as full training on our products and services will be provided to successful candidates.
Your skills and experience
- You are great at building and maintaining relationships
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are results oriented
- You are highly organised and have exceptional attention to detail
- (preferable) You have salary packaging and/or novated leasing experience.
Why should you join our team?
You’ll spend your day working with great people and be rewarded with other benefits including:
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentive scheme
- An ambitious and collaborative culture
- Discounted novated leasing and salary packaging options
- Access our MyCardPlus Rewards program
If this sounds like your new role, apply now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?