Import/Export Customer Service - International Freight Forwarding
Advertiser: Stone Freight SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Freight/Cargo Forwarding
Due to strong growth this well established International Freight Forwarder and Logistics provider seeking a person with sound background in Import/Export, Air/Ocean Operations for Customer Service role handling day to day requirements for clients in line with their expectations. This role would ideally suit a reliable person with strong attention to detail who is able to handle a variety of clients from diverse backgrounds in a professional manner.
The role is full time Monday - Friday office hours.
Location: Brisbane Airport QLD
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be working closely with key customers providing updates in a timely and professional manner
- A person with sound operations knowledge in Import/Export Operations both Air & Ocean with strong Customer Service focus from International Freight background in local market is sought
- You will be confident to deal with customers on a regular basis with sound English communication skills and strong computer skills
- You will have responsibility for efficient customer support to client base
- To qualify you must have a minimum of 2 years local experience in Ocean/Air Operations or Customer Service gained from a similar position.
- You must be able to work in a small team environment with minimal supervision
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You will need excellent computer and communication skills
- Cargowise1 Software sought.
To qualify for this role you must have current local experience in International Freight Forwarding.
Contact Jana Stone on (02) 8339 0733
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are genuine and serious about your career in International Freight then send your confidential resume today
Salary negotiable for the right person with relevant skills.
Only candidates with relevant local experience in International Freight Forwarding will be considered for this role.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have freight forwarding experience?
- Do you have experience using EDI software?