Advertiser: BigtincanMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Dec 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Bigtincan creates software that helps people learn, share and engage better with their customers. Our Sales Enablement Automation Platform delivers a better customer experience, empowering sales and marketing teams to drive improved business results.
We are an Australian company listed on the ASX. Our customers are large enterprise organisations, including many Fortune 500 companies. Even so, we are very much a start-up culture, with flat structures, creative solutions, and a fast pace to deliver great results.
We have an enormous opportunity and the only way we can achieve our goals is by bringing the best people in to help us get there. That's where you come in!
More about the role and you
We are looking for an iOS focussed Mobile Developer to join our growing team in Sydney. This is a 'hands-on' iOS role for a developer who is passionate about technology and bringing applications to life. You will play a leading role as part of a small but highly innovative team building cutting edge iOS applications.
You will get to use your aptitude for problem-solving, a go-getting attitude and great team spirit. We’re customer lead so a desire to help our customers and a love of change and innovation will be valued. In this hyper-growth environment, you’ll need to be comfortable with ambiguity and extremely adaptable. You’re also a great communicator and others would describe you as having leadership qualities.
Some key responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features for mobile devices
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work collaboratively with Creative & Development teams
- Guide and coach other mobile developers
- Working closely with backend teams to integrate the app with purpose-built APIs
- Maintaining a culture of innovation through team ideation, knowledge sharing and research & development initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 6 years experience as a mobile developer of which at least 2-3 years as a senior or lead
- Solid experience developing native iOS applications
- Experience developing a cross-platform application (preferably iOS, Android & Windows)
- Experience in developing chat, background downloading, etc. is highly desirable
- Highly skilled with Swift and Objective C, also with Apple development and deployment tools
- Strong software architecture knowledge & clean code practices
- Know-how on mobile architecture
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools including GIT
- Experience working in software development environments using TDD/BDD,
What is it like being part of the Bigtincan team?
- Autonomous - you will be trusted and supported to achieve.
- We're growing so fast right now we have been able to provide our people with opportunities and experiences that have changed their careers and enabled them to grow. It's an excellent place to stretch yourself and learn.
- A motivated group of people collaborating to deliver better opportunities for our customers.
- We strive to be an inclusive environment where you can be your best self.
- True flexibility, we don’t watch the clock, it's what you achieve that’s important. Flexible hours and remote working are part of our culture rather than a policy.
- We have a well-stocked fridge, healthy snacks and of course a great coffee machine. Join the whole Sydney team for a sociable lunch on Thursdays.
Get in touch to find out more! firstname.lastname@example.org
Bigtincan is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are conveniently located close to Museum Station.