HSE Advisor - Wind Farm Turbine Construction
Advertiser: Windhoist Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Health, Safety & Environment
Health, Safety, Environment Advisor
- Full time salary position
- Standard hours: 55 hour week, Mon- Sat
- 4 weeks on 1 week off
Are you a Health & Safety Professional?
Are you bored of the mundane 9-5, and want the chance to see the world?
The Windhoist goal is to make you as passionate about the wind industry as we are. Wind is the way forward, and we want everyone to know it!
This year Windhoist have been in Australia for 11 years and completed 700 turbines. This demonstrates our continuous and rapid growth on a global scale. We are an industry leader in wind turbine installation, operating from offices in Australia, Ireland, Germany, Morocco, Scotland and South Africa.
Our outstanding growth is providing us with the opportunity to add qualified Health and Safety Officers to our business.
- Provide support and reporting to the Health & Safety Manager
- Monitoring on site health and safety standards of our personnel and subcontractors
- Promoting positive health and safety culture on site
- On-site incident and Accident Investigation/Reporting
- Conducting HSQE inspections and audits.
- Liaising with the Contractors in relation to incidents, accidents, complaints and non-conformances.
- Conducting and completing non-conformance, corrective and preventive actions in relation to the HSQE Management system.
- Communicating and investigating incidents, accidents, complaints and non-conformances.
- Provide input to training and HSQE communications.
- Attending health and safety meetings
- Assist with writing and delivery of safety related toolbox talks
- May perform other duties as required from time to time.
- Experienced working in the Wind Industry
- Full driving licence
- ICAM experience
- NEBOSH diploma (desirable)
- Have a working knowledge of HSQE legislation and HSQE systems, documentation and techniques etc.
- Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from others.
- Ability to set own high standards of performance and deliver desired results
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive salary (salary will depend on experience & qualifications)
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Market leading In-House training
- Full PPE will be provided
- There will be access to a company vehicle on each site if required
Interested in being at the forefront of climate change?Please apply below and take your first step into the world of wind.
How to Apply:
Please provide us with a cover letter and a current resume (via Seek Apply for this Job button).
Applications close midnight Thursday 12/12/2019
* Windhoist aims to be a diversity friendly workplace*
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Work Health & Safety qualifications have you obtained?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?