Advertiser: Jersey AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Based at the world leading AGRIBIO
- Work life balance - 16 hours per week (flexible days)
Jersey Australia is a member-based organisation providing service to the Australia dairy industry for the promotion and development of jersey dairy cattle within Australia’s agriculture industry.
Located in new offices @ Dairy House in a shared environment within the world leading AgrIBio Research Centre, Jersey Australia is seeking an enthusiastic part time bookkeeper for 1-2 days per week to join our friendly and supportive team which has a collaborative and high performance culture for an immediate start. Additional hours maybe available with other entities on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
This is a varied role as a Bookkeeper. Your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Reconciliation of company accounts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts receivable & Accounts payable
- Preparing and lodging quarterly BAS / monthly IAS statement
- Entering financial data
- Credit card reconciliations
- Generating MYOB invoices/reports
- Processing of monthly supplier invoices and on-charging as required.
- Regular financial reporting.
- General administrative duties as required
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude and who is highly efficient. You will require:
- Previous experience in Bookkeeping/Accounting
- Experience using MYOB
- Solid bookkeeping – accounts / payroll
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Microsoft skills
- Compliance driven
- A positive attitude
- Possesses integrity, initiative and strong client service focus
- Outstanding communication skills
Contact Glen Barrett on 03 9370 9105 if further details are required.
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?