Telecom Expense Management Analyst
Advertiser: Cameo Global Inc.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Analysis & Reporting
The role encompasses colocation invoice processing, vendor management, inventory management, contract review, auditing and dispute management. Professionals with an understanding of how colocation services are billed for large vendors are encouraged to apply. We are looking for top performers who will quickly adapt and respond to industry changes and internal product developments and who will thrive in a fast-growing technical environment. The successful candidate will be operationally savvy, should have a *get it done* attitude, and the ability to function independently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage relationships and accounts with multiple global colocation vendors
- Building/Maintain global colocation inventory database, including service component relationships and alignment of services with contract attributes
- Perform monthly/quarterly health checks of assigned inventory
- Map inventory to contract attributes and other unique identifiers within database
- Review invoices each month for assigned accounts & approve for payment
- Manage billing exceptions and billing disputes
- Manage portal access for assigned vendors
- Work in collaboration with other internal businesses
- Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience with colocation vendors in billing and inventory management preferred
- Ability to understand and interpret colocation invoices
- Ability to interpret contract and link it back to invoice line items
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, macros, V-Lookups) preferred
- Detail oriented – ability to manage tasks on project lines through to completion required
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact well with peers and management teams in a multi-cultural environment
- Follow-up skills – must be diligent to track open items and chase down responses on open issues
- Documentation – must be contentious and diligent about documenting all activities
- Willing to work flexible hours to communicate between global regions
- Fluent in English
- Understanding colocation industry and products
- Previous experience with telecom vendors such as wireline voice & data provisioning is a plus
- Experience with a Telecom Expense Management platform
- Fluent in a 2nd language is a plus
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?