Warehouse Coordinator - Near Mascot StationPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Upwards of $55k, depending on experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are looking for a full-time warehouse store person to run the warehouse.
You will be responsible for placing, tracking and receiving orders. Preparing orders for pick-up by external customers and team members. Packing our vehicles for our drivers etc.
- Packing and unpacking deliveries
- Processing orders and returns from end-to-end
- Manage forecasting and stock levels
- Keep the warehouse clean, organised and safe
- Stock control and stock take
- Update and implement processes for efficient running
- Capable of regular safe heavy lifting
- Accurate record keeping
- Organised & process driven
- Computer competent
- Customer focused
Monday - Friday. 7am - 4pm.
Experience with MYOB preferable.
Will need to drive a forklift.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?