Advertiser: ACIL Allen Consulting Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
- do you have a curious mind, and desire to be intellectually challenged by your work every day?
- do you have a strong interest in helping organisations and government make better decisions with data and analysis?
- do you want to work in an inclusive national organisation with a mission to contribute to a better world by providing incisive, frank and fearless advice?
With continued growth and strong prospects, the Perth office of ACIL Allen Consulting is looking for consultants to join its team of trusted advisors.
To be considered for this position, you must
- have the ability to build and interrogate real-world economic and financial data sets.
- have the capability to communicate the insights persuasively to clients.
- work both independently and as part of a team to shape the advice we provide to our clients.
- have a strong skillset including written, and verbal communication as well as research and analytical skills.
- be flexible and adaptable.
Over time, your experience and expertise will evolve, and we will encourage you to grow in your role and expand your responsibilities.
About your qualifications and skills
- 3+ years’ experience in economic or financial modelling in a consulting, public policy or advisory environment.
- tertiary qualification in a quantitative or economics-based discipline such as Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, or Economics.
- advance level of Microsoft Excel and exposure to other statistical packages such as R.
About the role
As an Economics Consultant, you will work across all aspects of advisory portfolio, including
- development of methodologies and proposals.
- gathering and analysing information.
- report writing, and stakeholder and client engagement.
About ACIL Allen Consulting
ACIL Allen Consulting is one of Australia’s leading economics and policy consultancies. It provides economic, strategic and policy analysis to a wide range of Australian and overseas companies, government departments, regulatory agencies, banks, universities, not for profit and industry associations.
- We offer our people challenges to find opportunity in complexity.
- Our workplace is ethical, diverse, flexible, collegiate, and supportive. It is unburdened by ‘red tape’.
- We trust our employees to do the right thing.
- We work for significant clients who want independent thinking and frank and fearless advice. We encourage and reward critical thinking and high performance.
- We seek and employ passionate people who take pride in their work, and who want to be leaders in their areas of endeavour.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?