Advertiser: Children's Speech Therapy ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Speech Therapy
Children's Speech Therapy requires a Speech Pathologist for the assessment and management of toddlers, pre-schoolers and primary school children with a range of communication difficulties. This is a contractor position where you will have the opportunity to work 3-4 days that suit your commitments, with the possibly of extending to full time in the future.
NEW GRADUATES are welcome!
** School based + clinic based + mobile services available!
*** SATURDAY position also available- mobile therapy services only for Saturday position.
** IMMEDIATE START
Duties include maintaining existing clients and developing new referrals by building & maintaining relationships with local medical specialists, early childhood centres and schools.
You will also get the opportunity to work in schools whereby you provide assessment and therapy services to students using both traditional and whole class approach.
Supervision will be provided and professional development is highly encouraged.
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Current drivers licence and access to your own car
- Certified Practising Membership with Speech Pathology Australia, or eligibility to become a member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- National Police Clearance
- Provide CPR certification
- Current professional indemnity and public liability insurance (or the ability to obtain these before commencing clinical work).
- Energetic, honest and positive personality
- As you will be working on a contract basis, you will need your own ABN.
- Commitment to personal and professional quality improvement
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Experience in working within a school setting
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual Speech Pathologist
- Experience and interest with working with children with Autism
Position to commence as soon as possible.
How to apply- EMAIL ONLY
Applications/CVs should be emailed to:
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?