Underground HD Fitters | Auto Electricians
Advertiser: Redfield ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $63 - $65 per hour + super
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Redfield Resources is proud to be working alongside one of the largest Operators in the mining industry!
Located in the a variety of mine sites around WA, our client operates some of the largest underground sites in the state.
What’s in this for you!
- A long-term role on a stable roster (8:6, 7:7, 2:1 and 2:2)
- The opportunity to work in a safe underground environment where your well being is paramount
- Continue to develop your career with one of the largest and most profitable mining companies in the world
- 12 hour shifts with pay rates up to $65 per hour!
What do you need?
- Previous FIFO experience and be a trade qualified Heavy-Duty Fitter/Mechanic
- Can pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Reside in Australia, have full Australian work rights - we are unable to offer or arrange sponsorship at this stage
- Candidates from interstate are welcome to apply
Still unsure? Hear what other's have to say about Redfield Resources!
"I can’t say a bad thing about them. They are very professional, polite and supportive. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking employment. I’ve been with a few recruitment agencies in my time, but Redfield stands out above the rest. It was a seamless, easy process to get me into my role."
Brenton - June 2019
"Good staff. Good work opportunities, all are temporary to permanent positions. Staff are friendly, helpful and like to know how it is going at work. Definitely recommend Redfield Resources."
Ryan - August 2019
Follow the prompts to apply or visit our website at redfieldresources.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?