Advertiser: FluidintelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
We are market leaders in the digitisation of bulk commodity supply chains, offering an end to end solution from hardware and embedded IoT devices through to web applications that enable enterprise scale businesses mange, secure, and derive analytics and insights from some of their key operational inputs.
We help customers save millions of dollars each year and monitor at any one time approx. 12-15% of all the diesel fuel in Australia (i.e. Billions of litres of fuel).
At FluidIntel we are consistently innovating and developing new products to meet the growing needs of our international customers.
As part of our ambitious growth plans across multiple new bulk commodity product lines and further global expansion, we are looking for an experienced Hardware R&D Engineer to join the team. This is a critical technical role to support the innovation of our growing product portfolio and accelerate a number of exciting products to market.
Working within our Hardware and R&D department with a primarily focus towards the engineering design and development of the FluidIntel hardware portfolio as well as providing product support and assistance when required. You will be exposed to genuine research and development projects whereby new and enhanced solutions are required to address our unique and technically complex market opportunities while also improving our customers experience and system outcomes.
You will ideally have:
- 3-5 years of hardware design and development with particular focus on industrial devices
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- 8/16-bit embedded microcontrollers, hardware and software
- PCB design and implementation experience
- Strong understanding of product life cycle management concepts
It would also be advantageous if you have:
- Electronic engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Cross discipline engineering experience
- Knowledge of mining and rail industries
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
You will need to have great communication and documentation skills; be a pragmatic lateral thinker; be a good collaborative team player; and have the right to work in Australia.
- Beyond having an opportunity to make a huge impact across the business. You will be joining a fast growing business undergoing huge change as we evolve a product offering to huge new markets domestically and internationally.
- We have a fairly unique environment in that we design, develop, test, manufacture and deploy all hardware and software from our North Sydney offices were the vast majority of staff are based
- You will be joining a substantial number of experienced generalist and specialist engineers who have become Fluidintel experts for you to leverage
- You will be eligible to participate in both Short and Long term incentive plans which in past have included cash bonuses and a form of equity/stake within the business
- You will receive a competitive base salary
- Access to a nearby gym, yoga classes, proper coffee machine, fruit etc...
- Friday afternoon drinks and other social occasions etc
To be considered:
Please also complete this quick 5 min quiz about the type of person you are (no right, wrong or technical answers required) https://assess.predictiveindex.com/okz2n
Did you know!
Given our companies diversification into new markets, we are undergoing a brand transformation and name change.
Check out our new website: www.veridapt.com
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many weeks' notice are you required to give your current employer?