Heavy Diesel / HD Fitters / HD Mechanic
Advertiser: Enerflow Mining ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Rates from $67 p/hour ongoing position, weekly Pay
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
We're seeking experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters to join our team on 2/1 or Job share FIFO rosters, ex Perth.
- Rates from $67 per hour
- Refer a friend & receive $1000 bonus
- Complete 3 months and receive a Milwaukee 1 inch rattle gun or toolkit
- Flight options available from East
- Super paid on all hours
- Discounted Gym membership
- Weekly pay
Enerflow Mining Services is a well-established diverse company that provides experienced tradespeople to mine site maintenance departments. We have a variety of mine sites, rosters and clients where we provide our services.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through our strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry.
Skills and Experience
It is mandatory that applicants must have the following to be considered:
· Australian Recognised Trade Qualification
· Experience with either CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi is desirable
· Valid C class driver's licence
· Own tooling for the trade
· Pass medical / D&A
Enerflow has a fully functioning workshop within the Perth metropolitan area. Therefore there is scope for Perth work for the right candidate.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applications.
email your resume to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?