- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Abacus Property Group is looking for a bright and enthusiastic paralegal to assist our Legal team.
We are a diversified Australian REIT with an investment portfolio concentrated in the Office and Self-Storage sectors. With over $2 billion total assets, we invest capital in real estate opportunities to deliver superior long term returns and maximise security holder value.
We have a position available as a Property Paralegal. This role will provide a range of legal (property), project, administrative and business support services and contributes to the Legal team's service delivery.
We are seeking an experienced paralegal who exhibits the following qualities:
- A minimum of 5 years conveyancing or leasing experience
- A "can-do" positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to learn
- A courteous team player
- The ability to exercise discretion and keep things confidential
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills
In return you will be rewarded with a supportive and engaging work environment with a focus on your development. We will consider full time or part time candidates. Work times can be flexible.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up -to-date copy of your resume and cover letter.
Due to the volume of anticipated applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a paralegal?
- What's your expected annual base salary?