Leading Hand Carpenter to Junior Foreman / Junior Site SupervisorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Approx. $70k + Super to start (neg)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
- Do you want to work for a business with a diverse project portfolio?
- Would you like to be part of a secure business that also has strong strategic growth plans?
- Would you like to be recognized for your efforts and given rewards outside the norm?
- Established and reputable commercial head contractor
- Diversity of projects in their portfolio; residential, hospitality, healthcare, education and more.
- Lots of secured work in place.
- Strategic growth in place for you to be a part of.
- Approachable management who are always available for a chat
- They need someone flexible
- One day you might be on the tools, the next you will be supervising and coordinating a small team of trades.
- Generally, you will be working on projects from $100k to $700k across fit out, refurbishment and remediation.
- The role provides mentoring from the PM and Senior Managers, eventually you will work on bigger projects and be given Site Management tasks; slowly transitioning toward a full Site Manager role on projects up to $10mil.
- General Carpentry and basic, associated trade works
- Site-Based Project Coordination
- Supervise small works
- Liaise with trades and suppliers
- Represent the Business, on site, to a high-standard
- Trade Qualifications in Carpentry, Joinery or Shopfitting with at least 1 year experience post-apprenticeship.
- Additional Qualifications in Building / Construction are ideal but not essential
- The desire to grow long-term with a company
- Practical Construction Knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills
- Reliable and Professional
- Work for a secure, long-standing business with a good reputation
- Low Staff Turnover
- Good support and structure for site staff
- Great Clients
- Strong Project Range
- Definitive growth Opportunities
PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT YOUR CV / APPLICATION IS TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?