Advertiser: Aussizz GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Dec 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Aussizz Group Perth is Australia's leading migration agency with branches at every major city in Australia including other nations like India, Dubai and New Zealand. We provide migration and education advice and services to people from all around the world.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Education Consultant, fluent in Hindi/Nepalese/Dzongkha, for an immediate start. We are looking for a dynamic person with a can-do attitude, who looks forward to challenges and who is good at handling the pressure at busy periods to join our Aussizz family.
Skills and Experience
- Good and extensive knowledge of the Australian international education sector
- Motivation to push for and meet individual targets in a timely manner
- Capacity to convert leads and maintain follow up with the client and RTO until the final CoE outcome
- Strong ability to work in a team with a proactive approach
- Good organisation skills and ability to pay high attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate, plan and execute ideas effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills in relation to the team as well as external stakeholders
- Counsel international students to facilitate admission into Australian Universities, RTO's colleges, including course change (on-shore) and off-shore.
- Increase the long-term retention of students by maintaining after-sale engagement
- Content building for marketing posts and participate in other marketing activities when required
- Maintain Inquiry notes, file notes, admission entry, offer letters, COE's, Task list, follow-ups in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system regularly
- Respond to the client within the TAT (Turnaround time) and enter data into CRM in a timely manner
- Meet monthly targets and maintain the conversion ratio
- Maintaining good customer service, appraisal and feedback from all inquiries during all stages of the process
Only Hindi, Nepalese or Dzongkha speaking applicants are encouraged to apply. Applicants who do not meet these criteria including our mandatory criteria will not be considered for this position.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you are a suitable candidate for this position.
Please address all the selection criteria mentioned above in the cover letter. A cover letter is mandatory and the application without it will not be considered.*
Automatic disqualification if you apply for the job through phone calls, messages or walk-ins
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your highest level of education?